Stamping process is a metal processing method. It is based on metal plastic deformation. It uses dies and stamping equipment to exert pressure on the sheet to make the sheet produce plastic deformation or separation, so as to obtain parts (stamping parts) with certain shape, size and performance. As long as we ensure that every detail of the stamping process should be paid attention to in place, the processing can be carried out more efficiently. While improving efficiency, it can also ensure the control of finished products.
The details of stamping process are as follows:
1. Before stamping, there must be plate straightening adjustment process steps or automatic correction tooling to ensure that raw materials enter the die cavity smoothly.
2. The position of the material belt on the feeding clip shall be clearly defined, and the width gap on both sides of the material belt and on both sides of the feeding clip shall be clearly defined and implemented.
3. Whether stamping debris is removed timely and effectively without mixing or sticking to the product.
4. The materials in the width direction of the coil shall be 100% monitored to prevent the poor stamping products caused by insufficient raw materials.
5. Whether the coil end is monitored. When the coil reaches the head, the stamping process will stop automatically.
6. The operation instruction shall clearly define the reaction mode of the product remaining in the mold in case of abnormal shutdown.
7. Before the material belt enters the mold, there must be error proof tooling to ensure that the raw materials can enter the correct position inside the mold.
9. The stamping die must be equipped with a detector to detect whether the product is stuck in the die cavity. If it is stuck, the equipment will stop automatically.
10. Whether the stamping process parameters are monitored. When abnormal parameters appear, the products produced under this parameter will be scrapped automatically.
11. Whether the management of stamping die is effectively implemented (plan and implementation of preventive maintenance, spot inspection and confirmation of spare parts)
12. The air gun used to blow away debris must clearly define the blowing position and direction.
13. There shall be no risk of product damage during the collection of finished products.
Post time: Aug-26-2021